Thursday, June 9, 2011

Anomalous Material Weekly Feature: 10 Best Michelle Williams Performances

I have recently taken up weekly residence over at the great film site Anomalous Material.  The fine folks over there have given me a regular weekly gig as feature writer.  It will be a series of top ten lists on various cinematic subjects (and anyone who knows me can attest to how perfectly suited I am to such an endeavor - yes I am a list nerd).  This week's feature piece (my sophomore attempt as it were) is titled, simply enough (and pretty self-explanatory if you ask me) the 10 Best Michelle Williams Performances.  I suppose, for those who know me, it doesn't comes as much of a surprise that I chose this particular actress for such an honour.  We are all allowed one celebrity crush, right?  Right.

Read my feature article, "10 Best Michelle Williams Performances" at Anomalous Material.

I do plan on doing some more 10 Best Performances lists in the future but for next week I will be doing something to coincide with Flag Day - and the patriotism that goes along with said holiday.

No comments: