Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The LAMB Devours the Oscars: Best Documentary Short Subject

The fine folks over at The LAMB (the Large Association of Movie Blogs, of which I am a proud member of) have assigned many of its members an Oscar category to write on (one for each Oscar category plus one for each of the ten Best Picture nominees).  Somehow I got assigned, in an ironic twist of fate (and due to my archnemesis that dreaded procrastination), one of my least favourite genres - the Documentary.  Never being much of a doc guy (my wife incidentally claims the doc as her favourite genre, after the Musical) I marched on anyway, and watched and wrote about the five Documentary Short Subject nominees.  In actuality, I enjoyed three of them (for what they are), so I suppose all is not lost.  Anyway, my contribution to the LAMB's annual Oscar event is up and running over at their blog.  Go ahead and read it if you so wish.



No comments: