Saturday, May 8, 2010

Greenberg Reviewed at The Cinematheque

Not to worry true believers.  I said I would return and just like MacArthur on that Filipino shore - I have.  So go ahead and begin the fanfare, get the ticker tape ready cause the Canyon of Heroes is waiting.  Seriously though, I have been quite neglectful in my critical duties as of late (the first throes of home ownership had me out of the so-called loop for a bit) but I am back at it kids.  My first review upon said return is for the latest Noah Baumbach film, Greenberg.  I won't waste anymore of your precious time though with my (half) faux narcissistic prattling.  Thus, without further ado, click on the link and read the review for yourselves.   



More reviews will be spewing forth over the next week or so (both new and some fill-ins from when I was awol), including looks at such diverse fare as The Runaways, North Face, Kick-Ass, Fish Tank, Clash of the Titans, Iron Man 2, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, The Joneses, Vincere, Robin Hood, The Secret in Their Eyes, The Girl on the Train, The Ghost Writer and The Human Centipede - as well as my long-delayed review of the best film of 2010 so far, Martin Scorsese's Shutter Island.

No comments: